I had great big plans for the party favors but without my Silhouette Cameo I have been begging for I had to make do. Here is a break down of what each party goer will receive:
Here is a breakdown of the cost per party favor:
- Bandana (12 for $15.00 from Oriental Trading Company) = $1.25
- Metal Thermos ($1 at Dollar Tree) =$1.00
- Personalized Deck of Cards (12 for $15.00 from Oriental Trading Company) = $1.25
- Personalized Party Bubbles (48 for $10.00 from Oriental Trading Company) = $.21
- Party Favor Bags (12 for $6.25 from Oriental Trading Company) = $.52
That makes each gift worth $4.23 per person. That is AWESOME in my book!
I really wanted to personalize the metal thermos with vinyl with the individual’s name but I just don’t have that Cameo yet…boo!
Here are the party favors put together. I think they still turned out too stinkin cute!
I put the deck of cards and bubbles in the bag and tied the bag to the bottle with the bandana. Cute, right?
Next week I am going to show you the burlap and bandana bunting I am making along with a bandana ribbon topiary and a burlap and bandana table runner. This party is going to rock!
If you don’t want to miss out on the rest of this party or any other creations please click on the link below and have me delivered right to your inbox!